Sunday, November 24, 2013

Even if my feng shui guidelines say I should avoid water colors, I'm liking this... Partnering stock cabinetry with stylish embellishments -- such as decorative legs, shining hardware, and a friendly robin's-egg blue finish -- gives this budget-friendly kitchen island a classic, custom look. A wood countertop completes the vintage feel.

Robin's-Egg Blue
Robin's-Egg Blue
Click here to download
Even if my feng shui guidelines say I should avoid water colors, I'm liking this... Partnering stock cabinetry with stylish embellishments -- such as decorative legs, shining hardware, and a friendly robin's-egg blue finish -- gives this budget-friendly kitchen island a classic, custom look. A wood countertop completes the vintage feel.
Even if my feng shui guidelines say I should avoid water colors, I'm liking this... Partnering stock cabinetry with stylish embellishments -- such as decorative legs, shining hardware, and a friendly robin's-egg blue finish -- gives this budget-friendly kitchen island a classic, custom look. A wood countertop completes the vintage feel.
Click here to download
blue transferware
blue transferware
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment